- In 2015, about 78,870 new melanomas will be diagnosed (about 42,670 in men and 31,200 in women). One in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer by the time they are 70.
- Every hour one person dies of melanomas. According to a UK study, about 80 percent of melanomas can be attributed to ultraviolet radiation exposure from the sun.
- The survival rate for skin cancer falls to 20 percent when it is not diagnosed in time and has metastasized to distant.
Join today to get started by creating a PatientMD account
Upload the concerned images and fill up the details
Get your reports uploaded on your dashboard
- Your images are preprocessed and added to an existing repository of images which trains the algorithm
- The algorithm accuracy is then tested against an existing set of trained images
- Your prediction is then mailed to you in the provided email id
At PatientMD we aim to provide the highest possible accurate prediction for images uploaded, specifically either benign or malignant. We at PatientMD take your health concerns very seriously. That is why we strive to make our platform a complete healthcare solution. We encourage you to try our beta phase and experience the AI revolution.